LaVender was born when we saw to our astonishment how harmful are ordinary cosmetic to the environment – read more here.
All our cosmetic products are ecological from the production till they reach your home for your personal use. All our products quickly and easily break down in nature and fertilize the ground. We will be happy to show you in our manufacturing facility our sewage ecosystem where fish and plants grow happily on our plants waters. All products are excellent for use with gray water systems.
We Try as much as we can to use recyclable packages and containers to keep our footprint on nature as low as possible.
some more points:
The protection for the environment and of people is above all and is the basis for the Lavender line. Some examples include:
• All products are easily biodegradable and do not contain crude oil ingredients
• Some of our solid soaps are manufactured from "Bottom of the Barrel Oil"(virgin olive oil) often spilled to the ground, causing land pollution. In a special process, we make unique and high-quality soaps from them.
• We give the option of a refill whenever possible, to reduce our environmental impact. Fortunately many customers use this option.
• We do not add salt to soaps that we manufacture (In liquid soaps, salt is used to raise viscosity) which add to land salification and we also do not use boric acid
• In all our products we avoid the use of palm oil because it is extracted by cutting trees.